Become a member!
If you want to become a member of the large family Butterfly and support the effort of the Society, all you have to do is to fill in the membership below.
With this move, you are actively supporting an effort that has been made for 20 years, so that all residents of Greece, whether they are in large urban centers or in the most isolated areas, receive information and support from specialized staff around skeletal diseases.
The action of Butterfly continues quietly but also with respect to human and has to demonstrate over 30,000 free bone density measurements, over 2,500 free kyphosis/scoliosis exams, over 5,000 free spine x-rays, over 2,000 free DEXA exams and more than 3,500 informative speeches throughout Greece (from large urban centers to isolated villages).
As an official member of the Society, however, you have many privileges such as:
- Continuous information about skeletal diseases by specialized scientists
- Discounts at selected stores and services upon indication of your membership card.
- Special offers in health services.
- “Live better” magazine that comes out every three months and other electronic updates
- Priority in activities of the Society such as conferences, events, speeches, medical screenings.
- Participation in social events (excursions, walks)
- …and many, many more!
But most importantly, you offer! Butterfly turns every subscription into exams and gives them to whoever needs it!
How do I become a member?
The process is simple:
Α) Fill in your details in the form here
B) Repay the annual symbolic amount of 12€ using one of the following ways:
-directly to our offices (Athinas 10, 14561, Kifissia)
– by postal check (If it is a subscription renewal at the back of the post. check in the “space for messages” area (fill in your membership number or a contact phone number).
– at one of our events (find out what our next actions are by calling us)
– Alpha Bank
Account No.: 148 00 2320 0032 74
IBAN: GR08 0140 1480 1480 0232 0003 274
Beneficiary: Butterfly Bone Health Society
Attention! Do not forget to state the name of the depositor.
Attention: If you wish to make a transfer from another bank, then the costs of the bank are burden the principal. Your registration will be considered terminated, if either 12€/year or 24€/two years have been deposited as a net amount.
After completing the registration you will receive by mail the folder with our latest news and your membership card. If, for any reason, you do not receive your file, please contact the secretariat of our Society.
YOU MUST DECLARE THE NAME OF THE DEPOSITOR FOR THE DEPOSIT IN THE BANK !!!
- If for any reason, within 2 weeks, you have not received your membership card even though you have successfully completed both steps, please contact us at 213 2086698 and 213 2086697!
Thank you for your support!
Download the directory to see where you can use your membership card!